My volvo, seems to have developed a leak of an oily substance that is making its way from the drivers side through to the centre of the underneath guard plate at the front of the engine bay. There are no aparent signs of leaks anywhere, although i have a few drip marks on my drive. its been suggested that its from the intercooler, but i am not so sure... anyone have any ideas please?
2002 volvo v70 2.4 D5, oil leakage? on 2002 Volvo V70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo V70 Questions
- Outside temp is -20..Engine sounds rough. Advised to use HEET additive.. Also
- while driving the anti- skid came on and the car stopped can you tell what i can
- f the oil is all covering the dipstick xxx' s when car is cold, is this a prob?
- Where should oil be on dipstick when full? There are only xxx's. Please help.
- why is my alarm light flashing even when the car is not locked?
2002 Volvo V70 Estimates