My mechanic told me steering pump seized up but then said it was rack and pinion. Now someone else is saying its rare for them to go out and he thinks I should just replace the pump. Could anyone tell me how to differentiate between the pump and rack pinion? Thanks so much
2002 Volkswagen jetta rack pinion or pump on 2002 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?
- Oil light is still on. Needed oil so I filled it. What now?