my 2002 Sonata stalls when put into drive. The problem started when I of all things replaced the radiator. I had to disconnect the intake hose which had dry rotted and split which I did not discover until I had driven it for two days then began the stalling. I replaced the intake hose mass air flow sensor and intake sensor as they were covered in carbon I have cleaned the throttle body as well. It runs fine in all other gears. Any other ideas on what to look for?
2002 Sonata stalls when put into drive. on 2002 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- Where is the heater control value located on the coolant hoses
- Turn signal has rapid flashing on dash when left turn is selected bulb working
- My center console is severely damaged. How much to replace from middle to end?
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
2002 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($424 - 582) in Stanley, ND
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Manquin, VA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Taylor, NE
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($200 - 273) in Cross Timbers, MO
- Horn Replacement ($121 - 137) in Durkee, OR
- Battery Cable Replacement ($234 - 497) in Auburn, NE