my 2002 Sonata stalls when put into drive. The problem started when I of all things replaced the radiator. I had to disconnect the intake hose which had dry rotted and split which I did not discover until I had driven it for two days then began the stalling. I replaced the intake hose mass air flow sensor and intake sensor as they were covered in carbon I have cleaned the throttle body as well. It runs fine in all other gears. Any other ideas on what to look for?
2002 Sonata stalls when put into drive. on 2002 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- How do I reset the outside temperature reading
- Parking lights stay on. I have to play with the swith about 10 times to turn off
- I'm experiencing over heating issues....it is intermittent .
- My car has lost all power to lights on the driver side. My head lights do work
- My 2011 Sonata GLS trunk won't open even with the key or button. How do I get into my trunk?