When I turn the dial to position 1,2 or 3, air does not come out and only on position 4 do I get a lot of cold air. Does that mean a sensor is out and what do I purchase and details how to fix it is needed? Thanks
2002 Nissan Quest AC positions 1,2 and 3 doesn't blow out any air,position 4 on 2002 Nissan Quest
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Quest Questions
- How can I bypass security system to get van to start?
- Radio cluster DVD player CD player total costs ? And how to fix
- Why would my engine die when put in to drive? It idles and revs fine in park.
- how do you put the rear sliding door back on track its automatic
- How do I restart the van after the alarm has gone off?
2002 Nissan Quest Estimates
- CV Boot Cover Replacement ($168 - 211) in Pineville, WV
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($396 - 581) in Isle, MN
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Blackwater, MO
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in North Bangor, NY
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($127 - 170) in Clintwood, VA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($444 - 501) in Du Pont, GA