all the lines to the fire wall are cold, so is the box under the dash. some one said it is the hvac blend door. i can't find anything on how to replace
2002 mustang gt, blowing hot air out of vents when air is on cold. on 2002 Ford Mustang GT
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- Why is my car leaving a puddle of water under the car?
- P0171 and P0174 idles fine no vacuum leaks. Replaced MAF sensor.
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
2002 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($82 - 103) in Oxford, AL
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($64 - 111) in Amherst, OH
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($362 - 518) in Arnold, MO
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Wayan, ID
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($388 - 406) in Sneedville, TN
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($876 - 1,271) in Bridgeport, CA