tightened clutch disk and pressure plate, but entire assembly moves around on flywheel. Is this normal or did i miss something?
2002 ls v6. replaced standard trans clutch. is assembly supposed to free float? on 2002 Lincoln LS
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- Serpentine belt coming off alternator and tearing outside strand of belt off
- The engine is overheating and the car shut off.
- My heater blows cold air, what could the problem be
- I replaced my power steering pump and now I have no power steering what's wrong?
- How bad is it if the thermostat housing is having problems.
2002 Lincoln LS Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($231 - 295) in Vaughn, WA
- 55,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Selma, AL
- Clutch Replacement ($851 - 1,282) in Crab Orchard, WV
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($313 - 393) in Hancock, MN
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($342 - 413) in Duncan, AZ
- HVAC Blower Motor Replacement ($133 - 146) in Garfield, WA