Crank sensor behind the harmonic balance shorted when the 3 wires at the plug became naked and touched so injectors would not cycle, tried 1 from autozone and 1 from o'reilly auto parts,car would miss on three cylinders,taped the original sensor wires so they wouldn't touch put it back on and car runs fine. Why will aftermarket crank sensor not work properly on this car?
2002 impala 3.4? on 2002 Chevrolet Impala
Verified for the Chevrolet Impala54 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Impala58 reports
4 answersJanuary 08, 2010
2 answersAugust 12, 2014
1 answerJanuary 22, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?