Crank sensor behind the harmonic balance shorted when the 3 wires at the plug became naked and touched so injectors would not cycle, tried 1 from autozone and 1 from o'reilly auto parts,car would miss on three cylinders,taped the original sensor wires so they wouldn't touch put it back on and car runs fine. Why will aftermarket crank sensor not work properly on this car?
2002 impala 3.4? on 2002 Chevrolet Impala
4 answersJanuary 08, 2010
2 answersAugust 12, 2014
1 answerJanuary 22, 2015
Verified for the Chevrolet Impala51 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- What does it mean when your right passenger tire lock?
- why won't my 2004 impala start?? The car cranks but the motor won't start..
- What would cause my oil to dump out everywhere and rattle?
- why does my message center say coolant overheating but the radiator cap is cold
- Why car turns on but engine won't crank uo