When in gear the van seems to want to jerk forward. The tacometer doesn't move so it might not be the engine....could it be the transmission? When I drive it at any speed it feels like I'm getting bumped from behind like in a nascar race. When I put the pedal to the floor I do have speed, but it does seem to have hesitation to get up and go. WHAT IS GOING ON????
2002 Ford Winstar runs jerky at any speed and at acceleration on 2002 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- My air on the dash blows out hot air the blnd dr actuator is new rear air works?
- if my belt tensioner wasnt working wright or broken would it make a loud knocki
- Under hood and under dashboard
- i started my van a & a loud knocking noise is coming from the engine
- how much do you charge for blend door repair? and the motor is new.