When in gear the van seems to want to jerk forward. The tacometer doesn't move so it might not be the engine....could it be the transmission? When I drive it at any speed it feels like I'm getting bumped from behind like in a nascar race. When I put the pedal to the floor I do have speed, but it does seem to have hesitation to get up and go. WHAT IS GOING ON????
2002 Ford Winstar runs jerky at any speed and at acceleration on 2002 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- Steering wheel colum ..Gear shift
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
- 3.8 V6 Windstar engine has a knock/rattle.
2002 Ford Windstar Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Sycamore, OH
- 50,000 Mile Service ($227 - 319) in Lakewood, CO
- 80,000 Mile Service ($219 - 307) in El Prado, NM
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($147 - 181) in West Fork, AR
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($133 - 180) in Scandia, MN
- Window Switch Replacement ($179 - 223) in Bluffton, AR