Where is the 2002 Ford Explorer orifice tube for the Air Conditioner?
2002 Ford Explorer orifice tube on 2002 Ford Explorer
1 answerSeptember 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2002 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($282 - 402) in Kendrick, ID
- 110,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Logan, OH
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Walton, KS
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($275 - 377) in La Grange, TX
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Loleta, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($153 - 235) in Loretto, VA