Every so often I will go out to start it and it won't start. It is like it is getting no fuel or spark. I leave it alone for a few hours and starts right up. It has happen both when it was hot after a 45 mile comute and when it was sitting all night long till the morning.
2002 Dodge Intrepid 159K. Starts on the dime regularly. Has a remote starter. on 2002 Dodge Intrepid
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- high idle after removing upper intake manifold
- Why does smoke pour out from under the hood when the ignition is turned off?
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?
- Why does the passenger side front wheel make a thumping noise while driving.