Every so often I will go out to start it and it won't start. It is like it is getting no fuel or spark. I leave it alone for a few hours and starts right up. It has happen both when it was hot after a 45 mile comute and when it was sitting all night long till the morning.
2002 Dodge Intrepid 159K. Starts on the dime regularly. Has a remote starter. on 2002 Dodge Intrepid
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- Just replaced fuel pump & filter but my car still won't start or stay what to do
- Dash broad shortage . have to hit the top to make it work. Might be a sensor
- My car is over heating The water pump and thermostat hoses have been replaced
- Would a 2005 Dodge Intrepid steering knuckle work on a 2000 Intrepid???
- it died on acceleration now its running ruff not throwing codes and i checked spark plugs still good what could it be