Every so often I will go out to start it and it won't start. It is like it is getting no fuel or spark. I leave it alone for a few hours and starts right up. It has happen both when it was hot after a 45 mile comute and when it was sitting all night long till the morning.
2002 Dodge Intrepid 159K. Starts on the dime regularly. Has a remote starter. on 2002 Dodge Intrepid
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- While driving my car cut off, now it won't start. Any suggestions on what it is
- gas leak smell around the fuel injector
- When turning the key on dashboard lights wont cut on only the oil light
- how many shop hours to make these repairs. think he is padding hours.
- I have to floor the pedal to get up to 50 mph, then ck engine light comes on