The third time,I found there was a freeze plug in the oil galley with a smaal oiling whole drilled through it,this time i replaced the chain,tentioner and the oiling bore,noticing whith compressed air applied to the port,it would exit around the front main bearing,showing the passage wasnt plugged,have ran the car 300 miles and it now has the sound as if it is loose again,I didnt soak the chain in oil this time before assembly.should i drill the whole slightly larger?
2002 cavalier with a 2.2 litre,has replaced the timing chain,tentioner,twice. on 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?