The third time,I found there was a freeze plug in the oil galley with a smaal oiling whole drilled through it,this time i replaced the chain,tentioner and the oiling bore,noticing whith compressed air applied to the port,it would exit around the front main bearing,showing the passage wasnt plugged,have ran the car 300 miles and it now has the sound as if it is loose again,I didnt soak the chain in oil this time before assembly.should i drill the whole slightly larger?
2002 cavalier with a 2.2 litre,has replaced the timing chain,tentioner,twice. on 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Stalls when comming to a stop and seems like low idle
- Rough start or no start at all. Once going, dies when gas pedal pushed
- what is the labor to replace a shifter cable on a 2002 Chevrolet cavalier
- I think I have a leak in my break line I'm trying to get as much info as I can about how much it's going to cost to replace it if need be or is there an easier fix
- both left and right turn signals will not blink. all bulbs in dash, front and rear light up. Where is the flasher?