The third time,I found there was a freeze plug in the oil galley with a smaal oiling whole drilled through it,this time i replaced the chain,tentioner and the oiling bore,noticing whith compressed air applied to the port,it would exit around the front main bearing,showing the passage wasnt plugged,have ran the car 300 miles and it now has the sound as if it is loose again,I didnt soak the chain in oil this time before assembly.should i drill the whole slightly larger?
2002 cavalier with a 2.2 litre,has replaced the timing chain,tentioner,twice. on 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- My check engine light doesn't come on that's what keeping me from getting a
- I push on the gas I hear noise on the inside of the car, I feel the jerk,quiet
- New fuel pump and relay and fuse, checked for spark all working, car wont start
- Cooling fan stays on changed relays and coolant sensor same problem
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?