The third time,I found there was a freeze plug in the oil galley with a smaal oiling whole drilled through it,this time i replaced the chain,tentioner and the oiling bore,noticing whith compressed air applied to the port,it would exit around the front main bearing,showing the passage wasnt plugged,have ran the car 300 miles and it now has the sound as if it is loose again,I didnt soak the chain in oil this time before assembly.should i drill the whole slightly larger?
2002 cavalier with a 2.2 litre,has replaced the timing chain,tentioner,twice. on 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do
- Clutch slave cylinder or master cylinder? Help!