have replaced the timing chain,tentioner three times,the third time cleaned out the oiler bore,reassembled,didnt prelube the chain this time.it is starting to sound loose again,should irill the whole bigger in the oil cap?
2002 cavalier with 2.2. on 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier
Verified for the Chevrolet Cavalier4 reports
2 answersApril 21, 2012
Verified for the Chevrolet Cavalier37 reports
1 answerSeptember 27, 2014
Verified for the Chevrolet Cavalier18 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do
- Clutch slave cylinder or master cylinder? Help!