have replaced the timing chain,tentioner three times,the third time cleaned out the oiler bore,reassembled,didnt prelube the chain this time.it is starting to sound loose again,should irill the whole bigger in the oil cap?
2002 cavalier with 2.2. on 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier
Verified for the Chevrolet Cavalier4 reports
2 answersApril 21, 2012
Verified for the Chevrolet Cavalier38 reports
1 answerSeptember 27, 2014
Verified for the Chevrolet Cavalier19 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- My check engine light doesn't come on that's what keeping me from getting a
- I push on the gas I hear noise on the inside of the car, I feel the jerk,quiet
- New fuel pump and relay and fuse, checked for spark all working, car wont start
- Cooling fan stays on changed relays and coolant sensor same problem
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?