have replaced the timing chain,tentioner three times,the third time cleaned out the oiler bore,reassembled,didnt prelube the chain this time.it is starting to sound loose again,should irill the whole bigger in the oil cap?
2002 cavalier with 2.2. on 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier
Verified for the Chevrolet Cavalier4 reports
2 answersApril 21, 2012
Verified for the Chevrolet Cavalier37 reports
1 answerSeptember 27, 2014
Verified for the Chevrolet Cavalier18 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?