have replaced the timing chain,tentioner three times,the third time cleaned out the oiler bore,reassembled,didnt prelube the chain this time.it is starting to sound loose again,should irill the whole bigger in the oil cap?
2002 cavalier with 2.2. on 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier
Verified for the Chevrolet Cavalier4 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Cavalier39 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Cavalier9 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Cavalier17 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in American Falls, ID
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Pine City, MN
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($188 - 456) in Pottstown, PA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($183 - 419) in Jamestown, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($312 - 442) in Hyde, PA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Seaman, OH