I just purchased a 325CI Conv (2002) for my 16 year old daughter, car is in great shape, 105k, everything works great, however, every once in awhile, the AC is on, and it blows hot air through the center vents, and the dials are in the blue. it does not happen, on a regular time table, just maybe once a week, you can cut the car off for a bit, and it works fine and will for days on in...but when it does happen, it will stay that way, until, you turn the car off for a period of time. the AC is charged, clutch gap is great and working fine. is it something with the temp sending unit outside or what?????
2002 325CI Conv. AC Blows Hot air through the center vents on 1992 BMW 325i
Asked by for the 1992 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- My car does not go in drive, automatic transmission slipping after fluid change
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
1992 BMW 325i Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Putnam, CT
- Thermostat Replacement ($252 - 383) in Bridgeton, NJ
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Lake Providence, LA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($335 - 483) in Red Mountain, CA
- Door Lock Switch Replacement ($118 - 136) in East Petersburg, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($146 - 207) in Wingate, MD