I just purchased a 325CI Conv (2002) for my 16 year old daughter, car is in great shape, 105k, everything works great, however, every once in awhile, the AC is on, and it blows hot air through the center vents, and the dials are in the blue. it does not happen, on a regular time table, just maybe once a week, you can cut the car off for a bit, and it works fine and will for days on in...but when it does happen, it will stay that way, until, you turn the car off for a period of time. the AC is charged, clutch gap is great and working fine. is it something with the temp sending unit outside or what?????
2002 325CI Conv. AC Blows Hot air through the center vents on 1992 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- if oil pan gasket leak not repaired right can this damage clutch?
- How to fix side morrors that will not movi
- When I first get going in my car the break pedal jolts/clunks. Only once p/drive
- When I start my car it make a loud ticking sound? What causes this?
- Transmission works fine when fluid is full, but can't find the leak!