I just purchased a 325CI Conv (2002) for my 16 year old daughter, car is in great shape, 105k, everything works great, however, every once in awhile, the AC is on, and it blows hot air through the center vents, and the dials are in the blue. it does not happen, on a regular time table, just maybe once a week, you can cut the car off for a bit, and it works fine and will for days on in...but when it does happen, it will stay that way, until, you turn the car off for a period of time. the AC is charged, clutch gap is great and working fine. is it something with the temp sending unit outside or what?????
2002 325CI Conv. AC Blows Hot air through the center vents on 1992 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- Preowned 2002 bmw 320i. Convertible top issues up and down. Any feedback? Thanks
- When I go to the AUX option in the radio it doesn't light up for me to select to
- Why would tRed light on convertable top control panel says on and car wont crank
- My gas paddle getting no power in my 2002 BMW 325xi
- Trouble with the stearing real tight.