I just purchased a 325CI Conv (2002) for my 16 year old daughter, car is in great shape, 105k, everything works great, however, every once in awhile, the AC is on, and it blows hot air through the center vents, and the dials are in the blue. it does not happen, on a regular time table, just maybe once a week, you can cut the car off for a bit, and it works fine and will for days on in...but when it does happen, it will stay that way, until, you turn the car off for a period of time. the AC is charged, clutch gap is great and working fine. is it something with the temp sending unit outside or what?????
2002 325CI Conv. AC Blows Hot air through the center vents on 1992 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
- Car won't start. Temp shows vehicle is overheating but it is not.
1992 BMW 325i Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($411 - 880) in Putnam, CT
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($305 - 552) in Bridgeton, NJ
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($260 - 366) in Lake Providence, LA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($190 - 257) in Red Mountain, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($155 - 175) in East Petersburg, PA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($334 - 685) in Wingate, MD