replaced water pump, flushed coolant system, new coolant. coolant level will stay up and then drop for no reason. mechanic tested coolant, head gasket. nothing found. now water or coolant in oil.
2001gmc 5.3 engine with 130000 mile antifreeze leak on 2001 GMC Sierra 1500
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- Can I replace a regular 4.3 motor with a 4.3 vortex. From a 2001 blazer into a 2
- Can I put a motor from a 2001blazer into my truck. The blazer has a vortex
- Transmission went out price on new
- while driving down the rd my headlights and dashboard turns off.
- Why is GM not issuing a recall to fix the passlock system for free?
2001 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($87 - 117) in Aliquippa, PA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($302 - 397) in Eutaw, AL
- 15,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in Texarkana, TX
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Rockport, IN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($169 - 197) in War, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($268 - 323) in Leonville, LA