replaced water pump, flushed coolant system, new coolant. coolant level will stay up and then drop for no reason. mechanic tested coolant, head gasket. nothing found. now water or coolant in oil.
2001gmc 5.3 engine with 130000 mile antifreeze leak on 2001 GMC Sierra 1500
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- I ran my truck out of gas when it was freezing cold out now it won't start
- Service 4wd light, no lights on 4wd switch, stuck in 2wd.
- can I use platinium spark plugs instead of iridium?
- Do I have to take off the steering wheel just to replace the ignition switch
- After installing a new clutch kit, my clutch pedal goes all the way to the floor
2001 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($232 - 362) in Aliquippa, PA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Eutaw, AL
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 46) in Texarkana, TX
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($581 - 1,142) in Rockport, IN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($112 - 136) in War, WV
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($710 - 949) in Leonville, LA