codes- P0420, P0606, P01202, P0321 AND P0172 are coming up I was told I needed a new ECM
2001 VW Beetle 2.0 EPC light and engine is on would I need a new ECM on 2001 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- 1.8 T in my car d.o.h.c. crankshaft scored Will A 2004 Jetta 1.8 T awp engin
- The car starts when I add ether, but just for a few seconds after it just shuts
- What is the estimated cost to replace transmission in the th VW?
- what is the calibration gap for this 2.0l
- What causes it not to fire when u have both fuel and spark?
2001 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($362 - $620) in Chesterfield, NH
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($352 - $752) in Phillips, ME
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($270 - $343) in Olive Branch, MS
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Tintah, MN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($265 - $304) in Cape Porpoise, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($361 - $381) in Forney, TX