codes- P0420, P0606, P01202, P0321 AND P0172 are coming up I was told I needed a new ECM
2001 VW Beetle 2.0 EPC light and engine is on would I need a new ECM on 2001 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Can I have a remote starter put in my 'bug' ?? Thanks in advance
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
2001 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Chesterfield, NH
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($355 - 447) in Phillips, ME
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($221 - 291) in Olive Branch, MS
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($242 - 336) in Tintah, MN
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($120 - 259) in Cape Porpoise, ME
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,087 - 1,718) in Forney, TX