i had my 2001 venture presmoged and it passed with flying colors the only problem is they wont give me my certif. due to the check engine light on. the code are PO128 coolan thermostat ( which i had a new one put in) PO135 -02 sensor heater bank 1 sensor 1 (have no clue where that is even located) and P1404 ERG closed position performance.. also everytime i start my van it makes a nosie like a jet taking off and the nosie comes from the driver side by the tire. People have told me its the vacume. the noise does stop after roughly 1 mintue of the van being started. can someone please tell me what the nosie is and what i need to do to get the van check engine light off....
2001 venture EGR closed position on 2001 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- how many hours to replace the timing cover gasket
- Replace steering column now when we go to start and very loud buzzing comes over
- Idles very rough, overheats less than 5 min after start. Check engine light on.
- Transmission slippage chnging gears. Is it pressure Switches or something else
- Intake manifold gasket just replaced, now mech says head gasket bad.
2001 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Ione, WA
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 212) in Village Mills, TX
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Carson, VA
- Radiator Replacement ($715 - 1,010) in Sidman, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($311 - 345) in Forest Home, AL
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in West Milford, NJ