Starts fine when cooled down.
2001 Porsche Boxster turns over slow or not at all when warmed up. on 2001 Porsche Boxster
0 answersApril 07, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster Questions
- Why won't the windows go all the way up after top is closed and locked
- When I hit the brake pedal my cars rear end instantly pulls hard to the left.
- The engine check light went on ( yellow ), cylinder #2 compression leak.
- Brake hard and horn goes off,. then the steering wheel airbag indicator comes on
- Dssh lights stay on battery goes dead
2001 Porsche Boxster Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($777 - 948) in Corfu, NY
- 45,000 Mile Service ($163 - 250) in Saint Ansgar, IA
- 135,000 Mile Service ($163 - 250) in Plumtree, NC
- Thermostat Replacement ($280 - 348) in Spencerville, OK
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,190 - 1,212) in Fruitland, MD
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($687 - 843) in Elk City, OK