Starts fine when its cooled down.
2001 Porsche Boxster is slow to turn over or not at all when it's warmed up. on 2001 Porsche Boxster
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster Questions
- Underneath seat unplugged
- Why won't the windows go all the way up after top is closed and locked
- When I hit the brake pedal my cars rear end instantly pulls hard to the left.
- The engine check light went on ( yellow ), cylinder #2 compression leak.
- Brake hard and horn goes off,. then the steering wheel airbag indicator comes on
2001 Porsche Boxster Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($620 - 936) in Corfu, NY
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($2,442 - 2,791) in Saint Ansgar, IA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($644 - 735) in Plumtree, NC
- Air Filter Replacement ($72 - 110) in Spencerville, OK
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($142 - 153) in Fruitland, MD
- Wheel Alignment Adjust ($159 - 200) in Elk City, OK