I saw this post from 2010 and seem to have the same problem with my 2001 Maxima GLE: No one can seem to determine the problem(s) with my 2001 Nissan Maxima Gle; car will not start. I was told it may be the cam sensor, engine computer, crankshaft sensor, It cranks but will not turn over. Can anyone help me, PLEASE!!!!! I don't know what to do! /car was running fine but wouldnt start after leaving car parked while at work
2001 Maxima-car cranks but will not turn over-told it may be engine computer on 2001 Nissan Maxima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- How do I determine transmission slip and identify leak?
- My car idles bad & it stumbles off what could be the problem
- LOST WATER IN RADIATOR TEMP WENT TO HOT SHUT DOWN ENGINE WHEN COOLED ADDED WATER
- The loud sound is coming out of motor ( ker ker). What is the problem.
- Why does black smoke come out of the exhaust sometimes.