I saw this post from 2010 and seem to have the same problem with my 2001 Maxima GLE: No one can seem to determine the problem(s) with my 2001 Nissan Maxima Gle; car will not start. I was told it may be the cam sensor, engine computer, crankshaft sensor, It cranks but will not turn over. Can anyone help me, PLEASE!!!!! I don't know what to do! /car was running fine but wouldnt start after leaving car parked while at work
2001 Maxima-car cranks but will not turn over-told it may be engine computer on 2001 Nissan Maxima
Asked by for the 2001 Nissan Maxima
2 answersJuly 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- Where is the fuse for the cluster lights in the dashboard?
- My idle is going crazy, it ref up and down.
- My 2014 Nissan Maxima won't accelerate but rpm will go high. Only 52000 m help!
- 2002 Nissan Maxima GLE. P0300,P1800,P0011,P0021.
- How expensive is it to re program this to get it to run and is it worth the fix
2001 Nissan Maxima Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($275 - $473) in Ringle, WI
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($298 - $412) in Tinley Park, IL
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Brewster, NE
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($117 - $175) in Ingleside, IL
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($574 - $1,307) in Plainview, TX
- Window Switch Replacement ($79 - $88) in Fountain, FL