Engine cranks with fuel pressure at rail.Checked ignition relays.Changed engine control module.Still no spark.
2001 Jaguar won't start.No spark. V8 4.0L on 2001 Jaguar XJ8
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- My car lis leaking coolant and motor oil leak . Should i take it to the Jaguar D
- What needs to be checked when you get an error message for a park brake fault?
- restriced profromance, indicators light, amber in color, started after adding ga
- Tested Generator, battery and cables. All Good. Why won't Battery charge
- How can fuel leak into the crankcase other than threw leaking fuel injectors?
2001 Jaguar XJ8 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($341 - 471) in Winnisquam, NH
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,476 - 1,822) in Fairland, IN
- 90,000 Mile Service ($244 - 379) in Los Banos, CA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($403 - 1,745) in Bunker Hill, WV
- Battery Cable Replacement ($190 - 900) in Columbus, NJ
- Engine Oil Pressure Sensor/Switch Replacement ($68 - 134) in Turkey Creek, LA