we have 2001 Ford expedition and when we drive on the streets its fine but once we hit the freeway or a highway with a speed of 50 mph and more it will start to make this metal to metal sound coming from i think the rear. we taught it was the bearings but not to sure.. we already got the tire balance done and tires checked but im really concerned if its something servrly wrong with it .. hope i explained my self right thanks for any input out there
2001 FORD EXPEDITION MAKES NOISE WHEN WE HIT OVER 50MPH on 2001 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- The rear side windows how do you close them?
- Truck has a hard time starting and once started white smoke comes from exhaust
- FUEL PUMP RELAY FUSE
- My transmission shifts really quick when accelerating, and shifts really slow
- I just recently changed the fuse box alternator fuse link and battery no start!
2001 Ford Expedition Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($441 - 534) in Sheep Ranch, CA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Newfolden, MN
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Chelsea, IA
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($110 - 147) in Chariton, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($936 - 1,042) in Pawnee, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($843 - 1,915) in Maysville, WV