it has done this for quite some time the check engine light is on but nownit does not go into gear at all put it in drive it doesnt go when you press the gas just revs up.
2001 Elantra would shift hard and would slip out of gear. on 2001 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2001 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($221 - 295) in Point Pleasant, WV
- 105,000 Mile Service ($199 - 295) in Klondike, TX
- 7,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Hercules, CA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Perry, ME
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($471 - 510) in Central City, NE
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($315 - 403) in Germantown, TN