having trouble with the passlock system? Since the key would not be starting the car it seems to me I would not have the problem. If it would work it seems like a much cheaper and less complicated fix. If not how expensive and how hard is it to replace or bypass the system would it be?
2001 chevy impala 3.4 6 cyl. Would installing a remote starter keep me from on 2001 Chevrolet Impala
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?
2001 Chevrolet Impala Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Anaktuvuk Pass, AK
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($116 - 225) in Gasconade, MO
- 30,000 Mile Service ($116 - 183) in Knapp, WI
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in David City, NE
- Crankshaft Vibration Damper Replacement ($174 - 424) in Waupun, WI
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Saint George, GA