having trouble with the passlock system? Since the key would not be starting the car it seems to me I would not have the problem. If it would work it seems like a much cheaper and less complicated fix. If not how expensive and how hard is it to replace or bypass the system would it be?
2001 chevy impala 3.4 6 cyl. Would installing a remote starter keep me from on 2001 Chevrolet Impala
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- 2006 Chevy Impala. Sweet smell when A/V on.
- What does it mean when your right passenger tire lock?
- why won't my 2004 impala start?? The car cranks but the motor won't start..
- What would cause my oil to dump out everywhere and rattle?
- why does my message center say coolant overheating but the radiator cap is cold