but not when moter is unpluged
2001 buick parkavenue wiper moter fuse bloes when turned on on 2001 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2001 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- 37,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Elgin, AZ
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($97 - 151) in Morann, PA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($641 - 798) in Monroeville, AL
- 67,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Williamsburg, KS
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($80 - 105) in Arnot, PA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($96 - 113) in Fairfax, SC