127,000 miles had tune up # 4 coil replacement, and some kind of sensor replaced. Now car runs rough when shifing into gear. Transmission rough. Had disgnostic check p113 and bought sensor for $16.99. Will this take care of the problem?
2001 Alero running rough when shifting automatic on 2001 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
2001 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Fairport, NY
- Brake Drum Replacement ($323 - 615) in Lone Mountain, TN
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in King William, VA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($77 - 143) in Siren, WI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($117 - 138) in Medicine Lake, MT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($453 - 504) in Kunkle, OH