127,000 miles had tune up # 4 coil replacement, and some kind of sensor replaced. Now car runs rough when shifing into gear. Transmission rough. Had disgnostic check p113 and bought sensor for $16.99. Will this take care of the problem?
2001 Alero running rough when shifting automatic on 2001 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
2001 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fairport, NY
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($153 - 306) in Lone Mountain, TN
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in King William, VA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($130 - 169) in Siren, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($192 - 228) in Medicine Lake, MT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($257 - 297) in Zavalla, TX