when i first accelerate theres hesitation and choking. my milage has gone down and theres a smell of gas coming from the exhaust. The problem is usually only bad when the weather heats up. The hotter it is outside, the worse it seems to be. any ideas on what it is and is there anything I can do myself to fix this?
2001, 5.4 why does my expedition have no power and reduce milage. on 2001 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- WHAT WOULD STOP IT FROM STARTING, ONCE YOU KNOW THE FUEL PUMP IS WORKING
- UNDER THE HOOD ON THE DRIVERS SIDE.
- what will make a truck cut off just sitting a red light
- while driving the temp gage dropped to cold and car ran bad continues to go back
- While driving at normal operating the temperature gauge bottoms out to the cold