when i first accelerate theres hesitation and choking. my milage has gone down and theres a smell of gas coming from the exhaust. The problem is usually only bad when the weather heats up. The hotter it is outside, the worse it seems to be. any ideas on what it is and is there anything I can do myself to fix this?
2001, 5.4 why does my expedition have no power and reduce milage. on 2001 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- Truck has a humming sound Iberia engine compartment when vehicle is turned off
- have code P0345 & P0349 how fix the problem?
- Overheating. NO antifreeze leaking. Replaced thermostat.
- towers 1 and 6 on coil pack are not firing
- Vehicle continues to flash check engine & service light and locks into 3rd gear.