After driving for a mile or two idle is about 900 to 1000 RPM
2000RPM at start up after overnight parking.How to correct this. on 2013 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
2013 Subaru Outback Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($423 - 504) in Mathis, TX
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 126) in Spirit Lake, IA
- 52,500 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Milton, VT
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($196 - 291) in Bandon, OR
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($28 - 37) in Edgard, LA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($50 - 63) in Monticello, MS