After driving for a mile or two idle is about 900 to 1000 RPM
2000RPM at start up after overnight parking.How to correct this. on 2013 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- I smelled gasoline in the garage when I went out yesterday. Stronger nowi
- ABS, Brake and traction control are lost in wet icy weather?
- replaced alt. and battery batt checked ok 12.60 vot now have no electrical
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
2013 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($135 - 180) in Mathis, TX
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in Spirit Lake, IA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Milton, VT
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($696 - 1,449) in Bandon, OR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($604 - 867) in Edgard, LA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($459 - 636) in Monticello, MS