We just bought this car last week and it has power windows but no ones works unless the driver does it...do you think the lock switch on the drivers door is faulty? How do you replace that? Also it has a sunroof that wants to open but won't.
2000 Oldsmobile Bravado on 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada
SUNROOF SOUNDS LIKE ITS BINDING UP,I REC ON THAT YOU GET HELP FROM YOUR MECH. THE PWR WINDOW ISSUES COULD BE SEVERAL THINGS ALSO INCLUDING MASTER SWITCH OR THE SAFETY LOCK ON MASTER SWITCH CK THAT 1ST
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- How do I remove the head light cover to change bulbs and what could be wrong?
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
2000 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($230 - 365) in Worcester, NY
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($68 - 98) in Keldron, SD
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($189 - 350) in Bedrock, CO
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Beachwood, OH
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Rineyville, KY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($70 - 87) in Hastings, FL