Security light comes on when you try to start. I jumped 12v to solenoid. Van starts, then dies after about 2 seconds. Van hasn't been started for a year. I tried both keys. everything else seems to be normal.
2000 olds silhouette, will not start. starter/batt good. no 12v to solenoid. on 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette
- 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette Repair and Maintenance
- 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette Maintenance Schedule
- 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette Problems(19)
- 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette Repair Estimates
- 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette Q&A(65)
- 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette Recalls(5)
- 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette Shops
- 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Silhouette Questions
- What makes the blinkers, power locks, power sliding rear doors and radio quit?
- My radio quit working it will not come on and the clock is not working either
- How do I repair the air pump holders on rear door?hatch won't stay up?
- why is #10 fuse pcm/abs burning out, and the van won't start.
- passenger side front door motor.
2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($120 - $177) in Temple, ME
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Newport, PA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Flowood, MS
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($298 - $887) in Elk Creek, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($209 - $237) in Hughes, AR
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($267 - $342) in Montgomery, AL