Replaced spark plugs(ngk iridiums) wires air filter and fuel filter. Also cleaned egr, egr ports in the intake, TB, and maf. Ran great for thirty minutes. Cel is still flashing. Oil smells like gas. Doesn't smoke. Won't go over 2500 rpms after being driven awhile(feels like its flooding)
2000 Mazda 626 2.5 flashing cel on 2000 Mazda 626
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda 626 Questions
- Car cranks but dies out now won't start and there is no fuel pressure
- I have a 2002 Mazda 626 with a recent coolant leaks. If I maximumly fill the tan
- 1. How to repair broken handbrake cables? 2. How to diagnose/repair cruise cont?
- the 100 amp fuse under the hood keeps blowing every time i try to replace it.
- If I disconnect battery to get rid of check engine light, will car pass inspecti