Replaced spark plugs(ngk iridiums) wires air filter and fuel filter. Also cleaned egr, egr ports in the intake, TB, and maf. Ran great for thirty minutes. Cel is still flashing. Oil smells like gas. Doesn't smoke. Won't go over 2500 rpms after being driven awhile(feels like its flooding)
2000 Mazda 626 2.5 flashing cel on 2000 Mazda 626
Asked by for the 2000 Mazda 626
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda 626 Questions
- periodically, like once a day, when I take off from a stop light, the car will n
- i started my car but, it was difficult to enter gear. what could be the fault?
- Does the manual transmission have the same issues as the automatic
- At start up it shows some white smoke which enlarges and disappear when u ref.
- Is new lock needed to change back brake pads?
2000 Mazda 626 Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($309 - $496) in Marlboro, NJ
- Transmission Fluid Change ($136 - $175) in Hawley, MN
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($244 - $407) in Parkers Lake, KY
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($259 - $372) in Republic, OH
- Horn Replacement ($116 - $136) in Willard, NM
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($196 - $370) in Paxton, IL