Started one day, wouldn't start the next. Had this problem before, so I replaced the fuel pump. Cleaned the fuel tank while it was out. Still won't start. Fuel pressure good at pressure bleed valve.
2000 Jeep Wrangler cranks but won't start on 2000 Jeep Wrangler
Verified for the Jeep Wrangler76 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
- The fuel pump does not kick on all of the time.