Add a Gallon of water, overnight it leaks out slowly but cannot see any evidence in driveway of leakage. When started water blows out exhaust, but otherwise runs smooth. Inside valve cover near breather, sign of water-yellow top of cover only. But otherwise does not seem to mix with other oil in valve area. No sign of water in oil pan on dip-stick. What do you think is happening?
2000 Jaguar S-Type, V-8, 4.0 Engine. Mystery to solve-Sits in driveway.Add water on 2000 Jaguar S-Type
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar S-Type Questions
- When driving and stopped or taking a corner slow the car cut off even backing up
- What could be the problem if all back break lights go out @ the same time?
- My car won't go in drive, would like to know what could it be?
- Press G-pedal car in motion gives a whistling noise. Foot of pedal noise stops.
- Thinking about purchasing. Wants only $3500. What should I look for? 133k miles.