Add a Gallon of water, overnight it leaks out slowly but cannot see any evidence in driveway of leakage. When started water blows out exhaust, but otherwise runs smooth. Inside valve cover near breather, sign of water-yellow top of cover only. But otherwise does not seem to mix with other oil in valve area. No sign of water in oil pan on dip-stick. What do you think is happening?
2000 Jaguar S-Type, V-8, 4.0 Engine. Mystery to solve-Sits in driveway.Add water on 2000 Jaguar S-Type
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar S-Type Questions
- I need a quote for replacement of an engine computer module for 2000 jaguar s
- The abs light and the disc fault system lights are on at the same time
- My traction light comes on at times and my speed is cut down to approx 10-20 mi.
- all lights flash, starter clicks and car will not start when key turned
- Jaguar s type 3.0 l backfiring through air filter. What can the cause be.