Add a Gallon of water, overnight it leaks out slowly but cannot see any evidence in driveway of leakage. When started water blows out exhaust, but otherwise runs smooth. Inside valve cover near breather, sign of water-yellow top of cover only. But otherwise does not seem to mix with other oil in valve area. No sign of water in oil pan on dip-stick. What do you think is happening?
2000 Jaguar S-Type, V-8, 4.0 Engine. Mystery to solve-Sits in driveway.Add water on 2000 Jaguar S-Type
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar S-Type Questions
- My car keeps turning off up to 4 times a day
- My Jaguar S-type runs rough all the time. Whats wrong with it?
- why is the key fob locking me out since changing a small battery s type 2003!
- my tail lights on the right side don't work, all others both sides do
- The radiator had to be replaced and now it won't start.