replacement of bearrings on the ring and pinion gear.
2000 GMC Jimmy what are the labor hours on replacing the ring and pinion gear?
on 2000 GMC Jimmy
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Jimmy Questions
- runs fine up to 40 miles per hour then it dies out. Then I wait 5 min to start
- Battery keeps dying and when jumped and put in gear theres a loud noise
- ABS light is on and no matter how much i bleed brakes cant get a firm pedal.
- don't take gas wants to lunge
- How can i disable the theft security system it stops the truck from starting
2000 GMC Jimmy Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Wedgefield, SC
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($471 - 620) in Mc Cutchenville, OH
- 70,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in Milburn, OK
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($219 - 524) in Clallam Bay, WA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($616 - 666) in Timberlake, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($202 - 245) in Dozier, AL