I haven't found a vaccum leak, cleaned IAC and it still shows codes 171/174.
2000 GMC 2500 6.0, it has a rough idle but not all the time. Replaced MAF. Help! on 2000 GMC Sierra 2500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 2500 Questions
- 2001 gmc 2500 sierra won't turnover or start.
- Drivers side front end is screeching on left turns and rumbles when I go straigh
- My fuel gauge would not work on long trips it froze and wouldn't move until I turn the truck off. I replaced the fuel pump and the sending unit and still the gauge freezes up. Any ideas
- I think I deleted my question. How do i bleed the air out of the abs module?
- i am not sure if you received my question about bleeding the abs module
2000 GMC Sierra 2500 Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($501 - 753) in Antioch, IL
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($76 - 128) in Garber, OK
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($455 - 646) in Bowie, TX
- Heater Core Replacement ($788 - 1,014) in Conway, WA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($184 - 234) in Otterbein, IN
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in Newfield, NY