Always cranks fine but some times won't turn over. Cranks strong and then slightly fires when key is being turned off. I can smell gas vapors at exhaust pipe. Check engine light comes on occasionally but the last time it started flashing and had loss of power.
2000 dodge 1500 engine starts intermittently on 2000 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Why is my check engine light on?
- total cost to replace the 2 transmission coolant lines ? Corrosion but no leak
- I need to know how to test the breaklight switch,cause I have no lights on the b
- my headlight on the passenger side only works on bright. I have checked the fuse
- just changed three actuators and still cant change the direction of the air flow
2000 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Como, NC
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Lenox, IA
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($95 - 241) in Spanish Fort, AL
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($405 - 764) in Theodosia, MO
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Pryor, MT
- Window Switch Replacement ($307 - 317) in Karnak, IL