Always cranks fine but some times won't turn over. Cranks strong and then slightly fires when key is being turned off. I can smell gas vapors at exhaust pipe. Check engine light comes on occasionally but the last time it started flashing and had loss of power.
2000 dodge 1500 engine starts intermittently on 2000 Dodge Ram 1500
Asked by for the 2000 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
- What can I do to make my speedometer sensor work
2000 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($298 - $385) in Como, NC
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($125 - $480) in Lenox, IA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Spanish Fort, AL
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($76 - $145) in Theodosia, MO
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($211 - $511) in Pryor, MT
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($446 - $2,941) in Karnak, IL