When the temps are below 40degrees, it doesn't want to start. we have to keep the rpm's up to 2000 until the temperature gauge reaches half, and then power shift it to start. Then runs rough for another mile or two..then it's fine! have replaced fuel injector, and coolant temp. sensor. have replaced fuel pump system. Out of ideas here! My daughter needs her car to RUN! Help please!!
2000 Alero 2.4L will not start cold on 2000 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- Can you fix a car hatch in the trunk that is bent the trunk locks
- im trying to find out the average cost for cylinder head replacement
- My car is making a ticking nose and I was wondering what could be making that
- Why did my car stall and die?
- What is wrong if it turns over but won't start. If I give it gas it will start .