When the temps are below 40degrees, it doesn't want to start. we have to keep the rpm's up to 2000 until the temperature gauge reaches half, and then power shift it to start. Then runs rough for another mile or two..then it's fine! have replaced fuel injector, and coolant temp. sensor. have replaced fuel pump system. Out of ideas here! My daughter needs her car to RUN! Help please!!
2000 Alero 2.4L will not start cold on 2000 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
2000 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($177 - 242) in Caulfield, MO
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Damar, KS
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Middle Falls, NY
- 127,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Leroy, MI
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Grafton, WI
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Lake Lillian, MN