When the temps are below 40degrees, it doesn't want to start. we have to keep the rpm's up to 2000 until the temperature gauge reaches half, and then power shift it to start. Then runs rough for another mile or two..then it's fine! have replaced fuel injector, and coolant temp. sensor. have replaced fuel pump system. Out of ideas here! My daughter needs her car to RUN! Help please!!
2000 Alero 2.4L will not start cold on 2000 Oldsmobile Alero
Asked by for the 2000 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- Why is power steering fluid not running through the system? Easy fix?
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
2000 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($225 - $291) in Caulfield, MO
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Damar, KS
- EGR Valve Replacement ($172 - $260) in Middle Falls, NY
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($532 - $998) in Leroy, MI
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - $25) in Grafton, WI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($63 - $76) in Lake Lillian, MN