occurs upon shifting from start into drive or from park into reverse. it is not low on fluid. has approximatrly 152,000. truck was purchased used and not known when last trans flush occured.
2 wheel drive auto, transmission shifts hard. on 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Turns over but doesn't start on first try and getting worse.
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - $151) in Stanleytown, VA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Stambaugh, MI
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in Conyngham, PA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($162 - $267) in Geneva, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($44 - $189) in Welaka, FL
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Vance, AL