occurs upon shifting from start into drive or from park into reverse. it is not low on fluid. has approximatrly 152,000. truck was purchased used and not known when last trans flush occured.
2 wheel drive auto, transmission shifts hard. on 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- what kind of tool is required to tighten transmission housing extension bolts?
- coil pack keeps exploding
- Have to unhook positive post before starting to get a/c to work, If not it will
- I am leaking oil out of the part where the drive shaft connects to the rear end.
- why does my truck just stop running while driving?