I just bought a 2006 Volvo XC 70 and noticed that y 12 volt outlets are not working. I assume this is a fuse but thought I would ask first.
!2 volt outlets not working on 2006 Volvo XC70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo XC70 Questions
- problem with locks wind shield wipers clock
- My 2004 XC70 has 289k km. Problems cropping up, mostly cosmetic. Fix or sell?
- How I can repair the super charge of my volvo v70
- i travel 25-35 minutes to work. Car runs perfect for about 20 minutes and starts to lose power. i have replaced the fuel cap but problem persist.
- please i want to know want to known what can cause Volvo XC 7O 2005 allway doing overheat when u are driving at 80-100km/hr. Thank you please kindly reply me with my email firstname.lastname@example.org
2006 Volvo XC70 Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kincheloe, MI
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($72 - 101) in Canterbury, CT
- Wheel Alignment ($70 - 89) in Roanoke, IL
- Water Pump Replacement ($383 - 560) in Camp Wood, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($204 - 247) in Rock Creek, MN
- Intercooler Replacement ($914 - 1,030) in Tylersburg, PA