I just bought a 2006 Volvo XC 70 and noticed that y 12 volt outlets are not working. I assume this is a fuse but thought I would ask first.
!2 volt outlets not working on 2006 Volvo XC70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo XC70 Questions
- Abs light came on followed by a break failure light. Rear wheel is seized up.
- problem with locks wind shield wipers clock
- My 2004 XC70 has 289k km. Problems cropping up, mostly cosmetic. Fix or sell?
- How I can repair the super charge of my volvo v70
- i travel 25-35 minutes to work. Car runs perfect for about 20 minutes and starts to lose power. i have replaced the fuel cap but problem persist.
2006 Volvo XC70 Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($122 - 169) in Kincheloe, MI
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($1,180 - 1,505) in Canterbury, CT
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 117) in Roanoke, IL
- Water Pump Replacement ($383 - 560) in Camp Wood, TX
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($624 - 768) in Rock Creek, MN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($214 - 262) in Tylersburg, PA