there are 5 studs on wheel i broke 1 long time ago i broke 1 today, now 2 broken in rear very dangerous i think, now only 3 left can i do i need instructions please.
2 rear studs broke off when i was rotating tires i need instructions please. on 2004 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
2004 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($227 - 494) in Laveen, AZ
- 25,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Worland, WY
- Starter Replacement ($261 - 420) in Perrysville, OH
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($130 - 213) in Bridgehampton, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($83 - 124) in Placerville, CO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($346 - 435) in Redwood, MS