The light that stays on can be shut of with switch on dash board. All doors are shut fully.
2 rear int lights go on when any door is open. Door shut and 1 light stays on. on 2006 Honda Pilot
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- Is the best practice to always replace brake calipers in pairs? If so, why?
- cruise control does'nt turn on or set speed.
- after replacing alternator
- 2015 honda pilot told need new brake pads and machine rotors at 18,000 miles
- At 92,000 now having excessive oil consumption losing a qt about every 1000mile