radio just quit. How do I find out if its a fuse and where are the fuses
2 questions; 1. where is the fuse for the radio on 2004 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- Where is the heater control value located on the coolant hoses
- Turn signal has rapid flashing on dash when left turn is selected bulb working
- My center console is severely damaged. How much to replace from middle to end?
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
2004 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($40 - 66) in Groves, TX
- AC Condenser Replacement ($485 - 596) in Oil City, LA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 178) in Ashland, AL
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Erwin, NC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($295 - 334) in Celoron, NY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($281 - 313) in Cammal, PA