basically the car has a delays start after a few hours of non use, than after I start it once if i turn it off and on again it starts up instantly. This has been happening for sometime. Than yesterday the check engine light came on. I got the code run and it came up as an evap leak... any help would be greatly appreciated
2 part question. First could an evap leak cause a car to take longer to start up on 1998 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
1998 Honda Accord Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Starkville, MS
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($222 - $309) in De Peyster, NY
- Clutch Replacement ($955 - $1,182) in Carlisle, MA
- Starter Replacement ($312 - $632) in Youngtown, AZ
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($118 - $140) in Valyermo, CA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($472 - $794) in Quakertown, NJ