It will run for a short time, about 10 to 15 minutes and then goes dead. I am not sure if the engine is a SOHC or a DOHC. The coil packs, spark plugs and wires have been replaced.
#2 and 3 cylinders are not firing. The compression is good in the engine. on 1999 Saturn SC2
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- When i start my car it revs up to about 4300 rpm and wont come down
- replaced idol control sensor map sensor air something valve intake manifold car
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
1999 Saturn SC2 Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($217 - 312) in Spring Hope, NC
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Calabash, NC
- Battery Replacement ($168 - 201) in Genoa, CO
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($351 - 466) in Moore Haven, FL
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($257 - 279) in Sycamore, IL
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Lakota, ND