It will run for a short time, about 10 to 15 minutes and then goes dead. I am not sure if the engine is a SOHC or a DOHC. The coil packs, spark plugs and wires have been replaced.
#2 and 3 cylinders are not firing. The compression is good in the engine. on 1999 Saturn SC2
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
- did they have a shoulder seat belt for the driver and passenger side?
- What could be causing a #3 cylinder misfire