changed spark plugs myself>> then car runs but found coolant in the first cylinder>> what happened
1st cylinder has coolant in it on 2007 Saturn Ion
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Ion Questions
- How to make additional light blinking when doors lock
- What happens if my transfer case is going bad?
- Has anyone ever heard of a lower control arm splitting in half while driving?
- won't start,.died at red light would not start back
- Car will crank but wont start will hit and try to start if throttle is held open
2007 Saturn Ion Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,300 - 1,596) in Cato, NY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($431 - 560) in Julian, WV
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($318 - 420) in Lakewood, NJ
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($370 - 600) in Portage, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($295 - 342) in Otterbein, IN
- Window Switch Replacement ($80 - 202) in Saint Francis, ME