when i check plugs,carben were diposited more in 1st 4th plugs and staind with oil
1st and 4th plugs becam dark than 2nd 3rd on 1999 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
1999 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($100 - 133) in Salcha, AK
- Thermostat Replacement ($105 - 157) in Kutztown, PA
- 142,500 Mile Service ($71 - 118) in Hillsboro, KS
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($259 - 630) in Vinalhaven, ME
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($275 - 402) in Fort Thomas, KY
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($52 - 67) in Ottawa Lake, MI