I replaced the thermostat thinking it was froze open no help. it takes driveing the car all day in town or about 35 to 40 miles on the highway. if i keep the rpms at about 2500 when im at a stop it stays cool.
1999 honda cr-v over heating while driveing. normal rpms for 75 to 80 on highway on 1999 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Lost heat indicator fuel gauge and speedometer also lite to miles trip indicator
- What's the grinding noise when making sharp turns.
- How do I remove the inner panel on rear tailgate?
- I been having isissues with the ac the compresor get freeze and do a lot of nois
- Does a car need a complete brake line repair if a couple of rusted holes exist?