okay my civic has cylindar 3 misfire had a tune up been keeping oil up still misfires compression check said 120psi- #1,2 #3 had 30psi #4 had 80psi. need know what i need to fix it. along the lines of rebuilding it
1999 honda civic lx on 1999 Honda Civic
Verified for the Honda Civic10 reports
3 answersApril 14, 2009
2 answersJune 17, 2009
0 answersDecember 05, 2010
1 answerApril 11, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1999 Honda Civic Estimates
- Sub Item 2: Replace Engine/Cabin Filters ($94 - 132) in Apalachicola, FL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($568 - 799) in Davis Creek, CA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($302 - 483) in Denton, GA
- Sub Item 4: Replace Spark Plugs ($92 - 128) in Canby, OR
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($462 - 501) in Maybeury, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($133 - 280) in Crawford, GA