my a/c clutch is engage all the time like when i have the HVAC it there off or i on plug the high or low pressure switch the clutch it still engage but it just turn off when i unplug the a/c relay switch or shut off the truck
1999 gmc sierra 1500 v6 a/c clutch engage all the time on 1999 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- I ran my truck out of gas when it was freezing cold out now it won't start
- Service 4wd light, no lights on 4wd switch, stuck in 2wd.
- can I use platinium spark plugs instead of iridium?
- Do I have to take off the steering wheel just to replace the ignition switch
- After installing a new clutch kit, my clutch pedal goes all the way to the floor
1999 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,037 - 1,603) in Allen Park, MI
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oregon House, CA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($200 - 279) in Perry Park, KY
- Heater Hose Replacement ($143 - 213) in Duffield, VA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($112 - 136) in Flicksville, PA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($764 - 1,089) in Annapolis, IL