my a/c clutch is engage all the time like when i have the HVAC it there off or i on plug the high or low pressure switch the clutch it still engage but it just turn off when i unplug the a/c relay switch or shut off the truck
1999 gmc sierra 1500 v6 a/c clutch engage all the time on 1999 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- My steering wheel is slightly angled towards the drivers door is this normal?
- Driving 65 on Highway. Truck just stalled. It starts an immediately stalls out,
- Replaced the starter, crank but not start, coils not firing,new sensor bcm/pcm
- when driving my anti theft light comes on and shuts off all my gauges of but the
- clicking noise in cabin under dash.