my a/c clutch is engage all the time like when i have the HVAC it there off or i on plug the high or low pressure switch the clutch it still engage but it just turn off when i unplug the a/c relay switch or shut off the truck
1999 gmc sierra 1500 v6 a/c clutch engage all the time on 1999 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- Can I replace a regular 4.3 motor with a 4.3 vortex. From a 2001 blazer into a 2
- Can I put a motor from a 2001blazer into my truck. The blazer has a vortex
- Transmission went out price on new
- while driving down the rd my headlights and dashboard turns off.
- Why is GM not issuing a recall to fix the passlock system for free?
1999 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- 65,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in Allen Park, MI
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($234 - 285) in Oregon House, CA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($321 - 561) in Perry Park, KY
- 70,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in Duffield, VA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($922 - 977) in Flicksville, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($893 - 955) in Annapolis, IL