my a/c clutch is engage all the time like when i have the HVAC it there off or i on plug the high or low pressure switch the clutch it still engage but it just turn off when i unplug the a/c relay switch or shut off the truck
1999 gmc sierra 1500 v6 a/c clutch engage all the time on 1999 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- My gauges work perfectly but the light don't , does anyone know why or how
- Isit advisable to buy a Sierra with repairs done to the engine camshaft?
- A/C stops working until engine is restarted
- My truck is not leaking oil but burns a quart of oil after about 1500 miles.
- Why does my truck shake at 60 mph?