looks like leaking from sides or back of engine from spots on ground where else could it be comeing from? how many seals/gaskets are there?
1999 ford ranger oil leak replaced valvecover gaskets $275.00 stillleaks on 1998 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1998 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Saint Charles, MO
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($119 - 214) in Vergennes, VT
- 10,000 Mile Service ($79 - 126) in Luna, NM
- 40,000 Mile Service ($79 - 126) in Dora, MO
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Pemberton, OH
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($102 - 122) in Leighton, IA