» » »

Dodge Q&A

Ask Your Question

1999 Dodge Ram 2500 Question: 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 can not locate the tranducer, but I have the shift solenoid.



blondebimbo, Perris, CA, January 05, 2014, 15:38

truck has shifting problems , I am changing out the shift solenoid , I was told there are two components the shift solenoid (govenor pressure solenoid) and the govenor pressure tranducer, however no one has the transducer I have the truck apart , will changing the shift solenoid be enough? or do or is the tranducer a must. Please advise

1 Answer
Flag This